понедельник, 10 декабря 2012 г.

guessing

Do you want to know what is the story in my book? I try to guess what the book might be about. 
On the cover of the book there is the beginning of the story, which I've already read. It is: 

"On the hottest days of  the summer of 1935, thirteen-year-old Briony Tallis sees her sister Cecilia strip off her clothes and plunge into the fountain in the garden of their country house. Watching her is Robbie Turner, her childhood friend who, like Cecilia, has recently come down from Cambridge. 
By the end of the day the lives of all three will have been changed for ever. Robbie and Cecilia will have crossed a boundary they had not even imagined at its start, and will have become victims of the younger girl's imagination. Briony will have witnessed mysteries, and committed a crime for which she will spend the rest of her life trying to atone."

I read twelwe chapters and only could say that I absolutely don't understand what is going to be the next...
I realize how tragically the novel can end, but what will happened with the main characters falling in love with each other I can't imagine. Maybe they will be separated and will never meet? And how Robbie will be after these charges? (He was charged that he raped a child.) 

What is going to be? I really want to know what destiny is promised to all who was engaged in it.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий