вторник, 18 декабря 2012 г.

self-assessment

Well, it is always difficult to say good words for me. I'll try.

When I knew that we need to do blog while home reading, I was very shocked, because I never express my emotions about books like this. Choosing a book was very long, a process of it's reading too. But I did it! I'm very proud of myself  :D
I hope, in the future we'll continue to do tasks like this one. I guess, hard work and experience will help us later in our jobs. Certainly, I want to say THANK YOU to Anastasia Genad'evna for so unusual task!

1 комментарий:

  1. You are always welcome, Alyona! I am glad you understood the point of this task. And I am proud of you too. It is true that we have to learn to express our feelings and opinions. That will help you in your future life.

    ОтветитьУдалить